Thursday, December 24, 2009

ENJOY THE TIME WITH THOSE YOU LOVE

It's not often enough that you get to enjoy the company of family and close friends. Take the time and spend the time this Christmas season. Forget about your reports. Forget about your ratings. Forget about it all and just enjoy.
Best way I know how is to experience the excitement of an 11-year old on Christmas Eve. The anticipation of Santa; the preparations for his arrival; the details of the night. After that, I'll spend some time with the people who helped shape my value system - Dad, brother and sister. Lots of food, laughing and memories. It won't get any better than that for me!
It is my wish that you get to experience the same and even more through the holiday week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John - AMEN AMEN AMEN! Feeling like a 12 year old boy in an old mans body! My 6 year old son Aiden is worn out from anticipation. He is trying so hard to stay calm! Love you brother and give my love to the family! Thanks for the reminder- Friends- Family- Faith Hope Love

David