Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DOES A HUMAN BEING ONLY GET ONE CHANCE?

This morning I received an e-mail from a listener who mentioned that her boss decided to switch the station because he was promised a CD by us several months ago and we never came through. I was given no names, no dates, nothing. as a matter of fact, I remember no complaint being sent about something like this. I will tell you that one of the things I try to do EVERY day is make sure I can get to you and solve any problems, answer and complaints or questions or listen to any opinions you may have. We are all busy...doing more for less these days, of course, but there is always time to help someone or, at least, listen. We all try to be this way in our building. I guess we are missing the mark, in some respects, judging from this morning's decision by that one boss so all I can say now is that we are committed to making sure your experience with Eagle is a good and memorable one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all do a fabulous job...and have touched so many lives....John Shombyu...you have a place in Heaven with the heart the size of Texas that you have!! I can speak nothing but wonderful things about 97.3 and everybody involved. I am not industry. Just a mom, wife, and Country Music lover.

Cindy Chang
Chesapeake, VA