Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here I Go Again

Now that all the conversation about the Super Bowl is pretty much over, it's now back to how bad things are and how nad they are going to get. I do understand the severity of the situation. I do know that alot of our jobs hang in the balance. Of all that, what can we control. Can we control the direction of the entire economy? Of course, not. We can only have an affect on what we do and only what we do. So why not approach it with a feeling of anticipation? These are uncharted waters for lots of us so let's treat it like an adventure - an adventure, of course, that will be a definite rollercoaster ride. Along the way, let's help whoever we can.Those who have less whan we do, give them more. Those need a break, give them one. Along the way, let's ask for help FROM whoever we can. Put aside pride. Most of all, get as involved in this as you can. Be a part of the solution. That's what you can control. Here's to the future!

1 comment:

JerryBx7 said...

Jombi,

You hit it right on the head!

I spent six months unemployed in 2005 and asked for help! I got it from family, friends and God.

Now, I "Play It Forward" and give to the homeless shelters, food banks and orgainzations that I was considering using when my rollercoaster was on that steep downslope.