Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finally YOU get a say!

For the first time in its 43-year history, the Academy of Country Music Awards will want to know who YOU think should be the Entertainer of the Year. Do you believe that???? The FIRST time???? It should have been that way all along but it's better late than never. It's about time an awards show of this stature does something like this. Did you snooze through the Oscars as I did? Did the Grammy's bore you? Well, the ratings of these shows are falling and now awards' show producers are realizing how much power you really do have. Details will be coming out in about a week or two as to how you can vote. Believe me, we'll be all over it at the Eagle and we'll let you know the minute we find out. Who would you vote for right now even without any specific choices? Let me know.

We'll talk again, for sure!

2 comments:

Karen West said...

The boss has joined the ranks of the blogging society now! I'm loving it. By the way, the Oscars was the best sleep I had in months!

John Shomby - a/ka "Jombi" said...

I'm still snoring. I thought Julie Christie had left the business!