Thursday, January 7, 2010

IS THIS REALLY A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?

Texas and Alabama tonight for the BCS Division 1 college football championship. Strart time? 8:37pm! 8:37PM!!!!!!!!!!! You and I both know that , by the time they kick off, it'll be close to 9 so you're talking a game that won't end until around Midnight. Last I checked most of us have school or work tomorrow. Heck, even the NFL takes our workday into consideration, at least, for the Super Bowl with a 6:20pm start. This is THE college football version of the Super Bowl. What are they thinking? Or is this just me? Well, I guess I'll see the highlights tomorrow morning because there is NO way I'm up for the end of this one....not to mention any youngsters who just might be football fans. Nice to see that college football has followed the lead of Major League Baseball's World Series.

No comments: