Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Busiest Summer In a Long Time

Okay, so gas prices have gone up...........prices, in general, are up everywhere. With all of that, this HAS to be the busiest concert summer I have ever experienced and I've been doing this a long time. The good news is most of these shows are free or priced fairly reasonably. I will tell you....if you like LIVE country music, you'll be getting it all summer. Look how jam-packed our Miller Lite Concert Calendar is at www.eagle97.com. Let me know what show this summer excites you the most.....and the one you feel is way too overpriced to even consider. I'm just curious. Plus if there is someone you would like to see come through here, let me know. We do have some connections , you know...:) Look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too late for the summer, but perhaps for the fall, I would love to see Jimmy Wayne come to Hampton Roads. I got to hear cuts from his new album and it is excellent.